- Customer Service Assistant
Under the supervision of the Branch management, you will be in charge of receiving and orientating Credit Africa Invest’s customers; manage administrative procedures for our different products: loans, accounts.
• Solid commercial aptitudes;
• Must have interpersonal skills with clients;
• Vigor, sense of organization and a high capacity to adapt.
• Knowledge of banking applications;
• Mastery of computer tools;
• Mastery of English and/or French (the second language will be an added advantage);
• Good knowledge in the micro, small and medium enterprises sectors in Cameroon.
• M/F 25 to 32 Years;
• At least 2 years working experience in an enterprise as Customer service assistant and /or account manager and teller;
• An experience in the finance sector or insurance will be an added advantage;
• Degree or HND in Management/Accounting/Banking/Finance/Commerce/Marketing/Insurance;
• A good knowledge on customer relationship and commercial aptitudes.
• Fluency in both French and English
How to apply
To apply for this position, applicants should submit their CVs and cover letters via email to email@example.com.
The subject should read ‘Customer Assistant’
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome new and or existing clients
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files of all new clients
- Assist clients in account opening, cross-check cheques, fill out and help customers on which kind of slips and forms to use on which kind of transactions.
- Monitor office expenses and costs at the branch levels
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Direct clients to the right officer base on grievances and needs.
- Assist operations officer on daily collection matters by verifying ledger balances and system balance.
- Assist cashiers during pick periods as an additional cash teller.
- Assist collectors to balance their collection ledgers before pay in at the cash desk.